Mayan Robots Mayan Robots

Great animation! I think it could use some background music in the beginning. but aside from that - quite entertaining!

Black-Crystal responds:

Your probably right, i could use some music at the beginning. Thanks

Just Hand Tests Just Hand Tests

Good Animation

The animation itself is great, but if you're just doing some 10 second test film I'm not sure why it was posted... I don't post each scene of a video - only the final product.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Wow

How ever disturbing this video was, the animation itself was amazing.
Great work on the fish-eye lens effect.

Sheep Tosser Sheep Tosser

Not terrible

You could make this a good game by having
obstructions fly across the screen randomly as you try and shoot.
also give a scoring mechanism, say.. +100 for the green item
-50 for red, -10 for hitting an obstruction. Also a time limit
to complete as many levels of increasing difficulty as possible.
you could then add trophies for say.. a score above ____ or
a no0b trophy for largest negative score when the times up.

Right now, as it.. the game doesn't work after level 1. Just a hint.

MAUS MAUS

Similar to Warioware Smooth Moves

Not bad, in-game instructions would be nice for the mini-games if even just a pop up. some games end before you know what's going on.

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Addictive

Wow. This is a great game! Very addictive, difficult... I got tired of trying to beat a few levels and started the infinite wave level.. and I can't be stopped! muahahaha. I do over 500, 000 damage with one of my towers :D.

There is a slight glitch - If too many enemies get through at once your lives goes to -1 and you have to refresh the window to continue. Other then that all I can say is make another one! This would be a great PS3 game if you incorperated the bluetooth headset and cooperative/competitive *score based?* game modes online and offline.

Aspects 2.0 Aspects 2.0

Just a quick review - I like the melodies, tones, and general composition.
Drums need to come up in the mix by a db. Not just the kick. The snare is somewhat
lacking though - could be replaced with a more accurate snare sound. The kick could use some top end eq'd into it.

As per the drum part changes at - I like the first change(1:29 and 3:29) but the second change (1:44 and 3:44) along with the effect you added seemed a little obnoxious. That's just personal opinion though.

TheGreatKhalem responds:

I have an updated version that I'll be posting soon.
and the snare is lacking/unfit? I thought it was perfect for this song,
I'll play around with some other sounds to see if it will work.
Thanks d00d, much love<3

Obsidian Komplete Obsidian Komplete

Sounds fuckin awesome man. One tip I can give you - pan your guitars a little harder so that the leads are clearer. Particularly at the beginning. I want to know whats going on with each guitar individually but they seem to blend together. If you do that and feel like the rhythm needs to sound more full - what I've been doing is doubling the rhythm (Not just copying it but recording it twice) and putting the doubled part in the center rather then panned. If it's a little too loud you can record it fully palm muted and it just fills out the section a little better.

The only other comment I have is that it's short. This is an epic track! Keep it goin for another verse! Maybe a break down right where it currently ends and then back into the lead riff?

Again - these are only suggestions.. I think it sounds awesome.

adilovemetal responds:

I did the same thing. I recorded the guitars 4 times. Panned hard and panned 70% I think I have to pan all of them hard :)
And yes, its just a demo ;) Stay tuned. And thank you for the feedback I appreciate it

Roberto Ferri Master Study Roberto Ferri Master Study

Awesome piece of art - though it should probably be rated atleast Teen since there is a big ol' dick in the frame.

sion the slaughterer! sion the slaughterer!

Pretty good!!

Your art has a pretty good 'concept art' style to it. It's pretty sweet... Where does he shop for shoes? He has an interesting choice of footwear...

jouste responds:

haha i've been asked a few times where his shoe store is.

glad you find my stuff looking concept arty, that is after all what i'm hoping to be! thanks a pile for the high scores!

*highfives*